Why an Interview,,,

Over the years we have been able to meet and talk with some very interesting people. They have shared with us their knowledge and have provided us with a great deal of insight as to how and why festivals and events work and why they are so important to our communities and to the Province of Ontario. With this in mind, we decided that we wanted you to meet and hear from some of the wonderful people who work so hard to provide us all with such wonderful Ontario Festivals and Events! We are pleased and proud to present "THE INSIDE SCOOP"!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Interview with THE MANTRACKER


Terry Grant
aka THE MANTRACKER
Visit Terry's Website to learn more (Tracking with Terry)

PART FIVE

I asked him if he sold his furniture in a store or elsewhere, and he tells me he “only makes custom furniture for people who ask him to”. He helps out at the Calgary Stampede at the Chuck Wagon Races. Of course, I was not surprised when he told us that his job was to round up the loose horses. I told him about my exciting experience, when I sat on a beautiful horse right on the first corner of the dirt ring where the chuck wagon races took place. The first time the horses and wagons came barreling down towards me, the ground and my horse shook! I hated to admit to The Mantracker, I was terrified! He just smiled across the table at me. Oh well!

I finally asked The Mantracker if he gets tired of all the interviews, and all the questions he gets bombarded with. He admits to me, “yah, sometimes!” … and without letting any negative thoughts get to him, he smiled and marched on his way to the autograph signing and the long line-up of anxious folks waiting for a chance to meet The Mantracker! For those of you who didn’t get a chance to meet The Mantracker, Terry Grant is as genuine a cowboy and man, as genuine can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment