Why an Interview,,,

Over the years we have been able to meet and talk with some very interesting people. They have shared with us their knowledge and have provided us with a great deal of insight as to how and why festivals and events work and why they are so important to our communities and to the Province of Ontario. With this in mind, we decided that we wanted you to meet and hear from some of the wonderful people who work so hard to provide us all with such wonderful Ontario Festivals and Events! We are pleased and proud to present "THE INSIDE SCOOP"!

Thursday, July 16, 2015

“The Importance of a Great Website” … Engaging the Audience!

“The Importance of a Great Website” … Engaging the Audience!
Our “THE INSIDE SCOOP” interview with Cyndee Barrette, Sole Proprietor Crazy Bitch BBQ Sauce continues. We hope you enjoy this series of “THE INSIDE SCOOP”.
 “The Importance of a Great Website” … Engaging the Audience!

Cyndee Barrette, Sole Proprietor Crazy Bitch BBQ Sauce website is very informative, easy to navigate, fun! Cyndee is creative including fun categories such as “Crazy Rumors” section and informative sections. During the interview, we asked Cyndee is she could share with our readers some of these Key Components and discuss how she feels they assist engaging her audience and enhancing your promotional efforts.
Ms. Barrette states … I have always felt that as a society, we have gotten so serious and we just don’t laugh enough!  Whenever someone learns of my business name, the usual response is a laugh and that is exactly why I went into the literal translation of the word Bitch and Ginger because our Poster Girl of product! 
I try to give my audience a full experience of good, solid quality food and the name had to be something to capture their attention otherwise, there would be no reason for them to pick up the jar. I want them to walk away healthy & happy.
The website needs to be changed often to maintain the interest to return and I have the sense to know that web design is not my forte but creativity is, so I have an excellent webmaster who knows the direction of what I want and completes it. 
Engaging the Audience!
Cyndee Barrette, Sole Proprietor Crazy Bitch BBQ Sauce 
I am proud to say that my son first put the website together and I have since gone on to employ someone now that he has entered fatherhood and become a little busy to handle the task. You need to seek out good solid people to take on the website as that is speaking for you when you are not there
It is not the area to try to cut corners on.  A good graphic artist is worth their weight in gold. I come up with the ideas and their expertise implements it. I have never been disappointed with the results”. 

Stay tuned for more “SCOOP” … The Way of the Future! ~ Why is it critical to promote your Business and create exposure! If in the meantime you would like to check our Ms Barrette’s website, I’m sure she’d love your visit … www.crazybitch.ca.

No comments:

Post a Comment